Phentermine should be taken on an empty stomach. Take this medicine about 30 minutes to 1 hour before Breakfast. It should be swallowed whole. Avoid taking it late in the day as it may cause sleeplessness. If you have to take a second dose, take it at least 4 to 6 hours before bedtime. The recommended dose of Phentermine may be different for different patients. If your dose is different, do NOT change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
Obesity and Phentermine don’t work together; the best way to achieve proper weight loss is eating a nutritionally balanced diet and incorporate some moderate exercise everyday.
Phentermine Diet Pill is suitable for short term weight loss. Before you start taking this medication, think about the same. Like all medicines, Phentermine also tends to cause some side effects such as irritability, nervousness, sweating, dry mouth, nausea, constipation, and headache which were reported by the users of Phentermine. You have to be cautious that you don’t get dependent on this medication and most importantly don’t get addicted to its intake. Phentermine can also lead to few rare side effects which are generally not spoken about. Since Phentermine is used for a short time frame, people generally gain the lost weight after they stop taking phentermine.
Looking for Phentermine Alternative??
Try Phentramin Diet Pills, Hoodia Gordonii (Herbal Phentermine) or Acomplia Diet Pills
Adults under Age 60:
- Oral dosage form (Capsules) – 15 to 37.5 mg once per day before breakfast or 1-2 hours after breakfast.
- Oral dosage form (Tablets) – 15 to 37.5 mg once per day before breakfast or 1-2 hours after breakfast. Instead of taking it once a day, your doctor may tell you to take 15 to 37.5 mg in divided doses one-half hour before meals.
- Oral resin dosage form (Capsules) – 15 to 30 mg once per day before breakfast.
Adults Age 60 and Over:
- A reduced dosage may be necessary. Consult your physician.
Infants and Children:
Phentermine is NOT recommended for children under age 16.
If you miss a dose of Phentermine, take it as soon as possible. But do not take 2 doses at once. If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. Symptoms of overdose may include restlessness, tremor, rapid breathing, confusion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach cramps.
- Phentermine must be should be kept out of children’s reach.
- It should be stored at room temperature below 77 degrees F (25 degrees C) in a tightly-closed container, away from heat and light.
- Do NOT store phentermine in the bathroom, near the kitchen sink, or in other damp places. Heat or moisture may cause the medicine to break down.
- Do NOT keep outdated medicine past the expiration date.
Duration of usage:
Phentermine is meant for short-term use. Continuous use will lead your body to build up a resistance to the effects of this medication after a few weeks of treatment. It is always advised to take help from the pill but not to get addicted to it.
Please use Phentermine diet pills with caution as it is similar chemically to amphetamines and has the potential for psychological dependency.
- Dosage: Do not exceed the recommended dose or take this medicine for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor. Exceeding the recommended dose or taking this medicine for longer than prescribed may cause serious side effects.
- Driving and Hazardous work : Phentermine may cause dizziness or make you less alert than normal .Do not drive or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to Phentermine.
- Alcohol : Alcohol may increase unwanted side effects of dizziness, therefore, it is advisable to limit alcohol use while taking Phentermine (or other appetite suppressant).
- Breast Feeding – Use of Phentermine (or other appetite suppressants) while breast-feeding is NOT recommended; it may pass into breast milk, causing unwanted effects in nursing babies. Please consult your doctor for advice.
- Pregnancy – Phentermine has not been shown to cause birth defects in humans. Prior to taking this medication, tell your doctor if you are pregnant or attempting to become pregnant.
Do not miss any medical appointments while taking the drug and before any medical or dental treatments, emergency care, or surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using Phentermine. Do not share this medicine with others for whom it was not prescribed. Do not use Phentermine for other health conditions. Keep Phentermine out of the reach of children.